ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Family Vacation At The Beach

We have been back from vacation for 2 weeks now and its taken all that time to get back into the groove. We came back and we were all sick with a cold, and of course Cloe got the worst of it. But we are all back to normal now and I can finally sit and reflect on our time away.


We rented a beach house in Bodega Bay, CA through Coastal Vistas check out the website to see where we stayed. The house was amazing (this is the third year we have rented with them and it is always perfect) exactly what a beach house should be, all whites with ocean themed touches. 

We shared the rental with my husband's cousin, his wife (my best friend) and their two kids. Its funny over the past 10 years of being BBF's this is the first vacation that we have gone on together. 

That first day we checked in unpacked and went straight to the beach. I so amazed the weather was unseasonably calm and warm, a great start to our trip!


We went to the beach every day, ate great food (LOL vacation is great for the soul and hard on the waistline), and really just enjoyed ourselves. Every night after all the littles were in bed the adults would hang out in the spa, relaxing and enjoying each others company. 

The whole time we were there I spent real quality time with my daughters and my husband. During the 5 days we were gone I had little moments with each one, cuddling Cloe on the beach in the sun, talking quietly with Shay, and enjoying alot of husband and wife time. I kept finding myself sending up prayers of thanks for the time and the ability to have these types of vacations with my family and friends. 

"Thank you so much for this time with my family, I am truly blessed! I will never forget these moments, my feelings during this time, how loved I am, and how much I love my family. Thank you for allowing me to be present and hopefully this can happen again and again. Thank you for allowing my husband and I to provide this for our daughters."










No comments:

Post a Comment