ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Thursday, April 17, 2014

She Reads Truth - This is the Bible Day #9


She Reads Truth - This is The Bible Day #9 

Our Final Day in This Series

Day #9 Scripture: Psalm 119:153-176Proverbs 4:20-222 Corinthians 2:14-17Acts 4:23-31

We are those commissioned by God to transform the very air in which we live, not because of who we are but because of who He is. - She Reads Truth

We are the aroma (a pervasive characteristic or quality) transforming the very air. Through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere.

2 Corinthians 4:20-22 "Now he uses us to spread the knowledge of Christ everywhere, life a sweet perfume." A Christ-life fragrance, a life-giving perfume.

From my Journal:

Rescue me from suffering
Take my side
Revived by mercy
Peace

Psalm 119:160 "The very essence of your word is truth."

I really liked both the Proverbs passage and the passage from Acts. I can really use some healing right now both for my body and mind. And I hope through this blog I am sharing His words and being like a wonderful perfume to your souls.



If this is the Bible – if all we’ve read these past 9 days is true – then this is our next step: “To grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18) and to be the fragrance of a merciful God to an aching world.  - She Reads Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment