ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Monday, May 19, 2014

A Large Dose of Real Life

What a Monday and its only 12:30. My daughter got in a fight and got suspended for the rest of the year. My husband's aunt is calling me for advice on filling for divorce, and my father in law is calling trying to get a hold of my husband. 1) My daughter and I do not get along and it kills me. I am mad that she in trouble again for like the 5th time this school year. 2) I have never been divorced so how can I help you and 3) my husband is at work and I want him home.

I have to go and pick up the little one from preschool now. Sorry about the vent but what I day and its only half over.

p.s. Got back from picking up Cloe and dropped a large Ball jar full of Vanilla Chia Pudding and the shards popped Cloe's balloon puppy that her teacher made her.

What a day...and it isnt over yet! Please God give me patience, grace, and to remember to keep my frustration to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment