ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Blogger and Google Analytics



I could just pull all my hair out and jab a fork in each eye when I try to figure out how to reach more people with my blog and using Google analytics is even worse.

I have done countless hours and thousands of searches on the best way to do all of this and have had very little luck. But this evening I found help, hallelujah!!!!!!!!

I found a blog post Click here to read 9 Awesome Things You Can Do With Google Analytics from KISSmetrics. I finally understood what I was doing and how to change my reports around so they are easier to read.

I have also found some new blogs by using Technorati.com - its a great blog directory for any kind of blog your are looking for. Its also filled with tips for how to make your blog better and understanding different elements of Google+, Adsense and Google Analytics.

If you are having trouble with this issue check out KISSmetrics. Also if you have any tips are how to reach more followers please comment below.





No comments:

Post a Comment