ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Frustrated Wednesday

If you have read my background posts (check them out in January's archived posts) then you know that I have been struggling with back pain for along time and over the past three years it has been a daily struggle. Today I woke up and its a bad day, my pain level is high, but I have to still have to get Cloe (3 1/2) up and to preschool. I have to push through and keep on that happy face for those around me. The rest of my day will be spent stretching and on the ice pack. My prayer today is that the pain will level off and I will not take out my frustrations on others.

She Reads Truth - Prayer in the Bible will be available tomorrow. Sorry for the delay and I hope that you follow along tomorrow because Day 11 is a good one. Please send up a little prayer for me that my pain is alleviated!

I hope your day is filled with blessing small and large and you remember to give thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment