ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Thursday, May 1, 2014

She Reads Truth - Prayer in the Bible Day 2


Prayer in the Bible Day 2 - Praise

Day 2 Scripture: 1 Chronicles 16:7-36  Psalm 100

Praising the Lord - having a voice and using it to joyously and happily thank God.

There are so many way to praise the Lord

Singing in the car
Praise of church
Worship and sing with your kids
Hum

"Give the Lord the glory he deserves - worship the word." - 1 Chronicles 16:29

How should we be praising the Lord? Should we do it out of obligation? 

When I think praise that I know God loves I think of Gladness, Joy, Thanks, Love, Excitement, and Energy.

From my journal:
Sometimes when I feel the pull to go to church it's to praise. I often feel more open to praise when I go to church alone. This is something that I need to work on, I should feel comfortable to praise even when my husband is at my side. I really enjoy singing anywhere - at church and I have my car radio tuned to the Fish (my local christian music radio). In the mornings I have our home radio tuned to the christian station so my 3 year old and I can sing and dance around. That is praise!









No comments:

Post a Comment