ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Thursday, May 22, 2014

What a Crazy Week

Just a second, hold on, I'll be right there. This is what my house sounds like right now.

This week has been one of the busiest in awhile. There have been multiple errands or appointments every day. Today I got up at 6:30am went to the gym, came home at 7:45 went to jump in the shower and my Cloe (3 yo) wakes up and is covered in an itchy red rash. I get in the shower and start getting ready when the plumber shows up to fix the shower. Now on to grocery shopping, a home loan appointment at 4:00pm and Cloe's spring program at 6:00pm (that is if she is rash free).

I sometimes during all of this remember to stop and breath for a minute. To remember that God has blessed me with all of this. I am thankful every day for the things I have and my prayers are constantly filled with praise for the many blessings I receive.

Tomorrow is Friday - playdate day! And a fun BBQ with family and friends.

I hope you all have an amazing holiday weekend, remember to have fun with your families and be safe!




No comments:

Post a Comment