ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Thursday, July 31, 2014

My Living Room Inspiration Board

I love creating inspiration boards it helps me to see if all my ideas are lining up to create the perfect room.
I'm thinking of a eclectic / rustic living room. I don't want a log cabin or hunters retreat, just touches of rustic here and there.

There are also some difficulties to the living room in the house that we are purchasing there is really only one wall the flat screen can he hung (of course my hubby thinks this should be the focal point of the room LOL), there is a fireplace with an insert that is not flush, and on the opposite wall is the breakfast bar for the kitchen. I'm still not sure about what colors because I don't want it to be too dark and I love lighter/brighter colors as accents.

So here are some of my ideas:



http://traceryinteriors.wordpress.com

One of the other problems that you might be able to tell is my husband really likes darker warmer tones and I like things a little lighter. Combining these two is the goal.

So tell me what to y'all think?


No comments:

Post a Comment