ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Family Update

I felt that a family update is needed today, since I have not been able to post early in the A.M. everyday you deserve an insight into why...

Well here is the 1st thing, WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We move in somewhere around the 20th of September, I can't wait.

So I have been completely busy trying to find a new couch (our current sectional that I is too big). Finding new bedding and accessories for the girls, paint colors, etc etc.

Here is the 2nd thing, Cloe started Preschool 2 days a week and Shay is a FRESHMAN, WHAT? I have a daughter in high school. So I have to drive Shay to school until we move. So Mondays and Wednesdays I drive for an hour dropping the girls off at school. ♥♥♥I LOVE IT!!!!♥♥♥

Here is the 3rd thing...


We brought home a tiny puppy, a male morkie (maltese / yorkie) - Opie

Sp needless to say I am really busy. This morning I only had 20 minutes to spend on my namesake study. Things are kinda a mess at the moment, but its a great mess. I am so blessed and content! I am sorry that my posts are a little late in being published or if I skip a day. Please keep reading and stay tuned for tons of fun projects and house related stuff!

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment