ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Joy of Moving - Packed Craft Boxes



I am getting super excited to moving into our new house! I am not excited over all of my stuff (especially my sewing and crafting supplies) is packed in boxes. I look at Pinterest and really want to get crafty, but can't :(

So I thought I would digitally craft LOL - here are the projects I long to make...and will once we move. Shoot me an email with pics of your latest projects, or if you decide to make one of the projects I pinned shoot me pics of the finished product.




Arm Knitting From Flax and Twine 


Owl "What a Hoot" Cross Stitch Pattern From
Stylish Stitching

DIY Tie Bracelet From Titi Crafty



DIY Gemstone Bobby Pins From Tell Love & Chocolate


And this is just a very small sample of some of the things I am dying to make. Check out my Pinterest boards for more great crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment