ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Thursday, February 13, 2014

I've Got To Tell You Something...I'm A Home Decor Addict

I had to write you a quick little post to tell you a secret. I'm a home decor addict. LOL Do you ever watch movies and follow the background more than the story line? I do. I'm watching You've Got Mail right now and I keep looking at all the great home decor in the background.


Look at that clock and the little chippy table in the background. Uhhh I love it. And why can't my library / local bookstore look like The Little Store Around The Corner?

The funniest part is I love home decor so much, but if you come to my house there really is very little that I have decorated with. I can't wait to purchase my own home and fill it with all the great items and pieces that I see in the movies.

Hope you have a great day!

P.S. Little Cloe is doing slightly better today, but is still coughing up a lung and in a horrible mood. More cuddles and less everything else today to get her feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment