ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Prayers For Healing In A Time Of Sickness

My little Cloe bug has been super sick since Saturday. She has had a fever and a truly awful cough. The cough has made her throw up and break the blood vessels in her cheeks. I took her to the doctor today and she has a double ear infection, so we got antibiotics and were told to give her Delsum for the cough. I hate it when my kids are sick, especially when they are little, I feel so helpless. I'm sitting here writing this and all I can hear is my little one coughing and coughing...

If you have any tips for dealing with the sick little one (3 years old) please send me a message or leave a comment. And we would appreciate all your prayers for healing.

“Dear Heavenly Father, I entrust this dear child toYou as he/she suffers from what seems to be a (sickness name). Lord, I know (child’s name) is uncomfortable as he/she tries to rest. I also know that rest is so important to get beyond this minor sickness and to avoid progression to something more serious. Please give him/her the rest that they need. Lord, I lift (child’s name) up to You and know that \You will perform Your perfect will for his/her recovery. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen”


Lord God,
You are the Great Physician.
My child is sick and needs your healing touch.
Lord, you are the healer of weaknesses, colds, flu, fevers, viruses, chronic conditions, tumors, cancer and other diseases, and you are the healer of my child.
As I ask you to heal my child, I will declare by faith that my child IS receiving your abundant healing power right now and that my child's health IS steadily improving.
I declare that I will not look at what my eyes see, but I will look at what my faith sees.
I will feed my faith concerning the healing power that is bringing health to my child.
I will stand strong behind your biblical words:
"By his stripes, we are healed." *
Thank you, Lord, for bringing your awesome healing power into my child's body.
Lord, I will praise you for healing my child.
In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen
Copyright © 2012 Beth McLendon of Inspirational-Prayers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment