ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Monday, April 7, 2014

Huge Announcement and I Want to Hear From You


I have a huge announcement I will be starting She Reads Truth - This is the bible on Monday April 7th. I will add a page tab so that if you want to follow along or if you miss a day it will be easy for you to find. I will be journaling and linking shereadsthruth.com to my days. This does not mean that I will dedicate the entire blog to the She Reads Truth, I will still be posting about everyday issues, family, and my life. 

 photo lets-get-real_zpsea9e0151.jpg

With that said I want to hear from you...what do you want to see and read about?You the readers are what a blog a success and I want to give you what you are looking for.

I love other things beside God, my family, my husband etc. 

Home Decor
Crafts
Sewing
Fashion (although I am not that fashion forward)
Vintage...Everything vintage
Kids / Parenting
Fitness / Health
Me - my life more personal, pictures, etc

Please shoot me a comment or an email with your ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment