ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Monday, April 7, 2014

She Reads Truth - This is The Bible Day #1

She Reads Truth - This is The Bible Day #1

To start out I would suggest going over to http://shereadstruth.com/2014/02/24/intro-bible/ and check out the video there as an introduction into She Reads Truth - This is The Bible Day. 


This study is really about us women coming to understand the Word of God. 
What is true of God's Word? Each day's study will include portions from Psalm 119 and additional scriptures relevant to the day's topic. 

I will be journaling as I read and will share some of that with y'all. I would recommend you also journal, as it keeps a record of your thoughts as you read God's Word.

I hope you follow along with me and enjoy this wonderful study.




No comments:

Post a Comment