ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Thursday, April 10, 2014

She Reads Trust - This is the Bible Day #4


She Reads Truth - This is The Bible Day #4



During the 1st day in Genesis - "God said." What God said was, it was true and it was fact. His plan for even that 1st day was made and when he spoke it was done. Its the same for the promises he has made with us, they are true. 

You made me, created me, gave me your love and your grace and I in return should follow your commandments - Your Truth. "I delight in your instructions." Psalm 119:70

1 Corinthians 1:18-31 "Those called by God to Salvation...Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God. Christ made us right with God, he made us pure and holy and he freed us from sin."

From my Journal / My Thoughts:

I think has been one of my favorites parts of this series so far. I really felt a connection to my life in each passage I read. 

I wonder about my life, where its going, and what my purpose is. I turn to your word God for guidance and wisdom. You have done so many things for me and my family and I trust and pray I will continue to be blessed. 

My daughter has been sick with a high fever since yesterday and I tried to finish this last night, but was so tired. So this morning I read Isaiah 55:10-11 and this is what I wrote in my journal.

Gods word and belief in us is like the snow that waters the earth in turn growing the grain for the farmer. God send His word out into the hearts of the people of the world and it prospers where he send it. I think its the same with us, we are the seed that God sends out - he knows that we will prosper where He sends us. We are where we are suppose to be doing what we are suppose to do. This is so reassuring - I am where I am suppose to be doing what God has planned for me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment