ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

She Reads Truth - This is the Bible Day #3


She Reads Truth - This is The Bible Day #3


“All scripture is breathed out by God,” 

I think it is save to them say that it is Truth - something real that we can look to, hold on to. In Genesis God breathed life into Adam, His own breath created the first man - how personal!

"And this is where it gets personal again. Because we know that the Bible is the totally-truthful breath of God – the only voice of God we will ever hear or ever need to hear until He returns – we know that to read it means to hear the voice of God spoken to us Every. Single. Day. And writing it on our hearts in memorization means to carry that with us everywhere we go." - She Reads Truth

 Here are some of my thoughts that I journaled:

Give me your love and I will devote myself to you and your word. I will us your word as protection and I will share your truth to others. I love your word and prize!

Your word and promises revive me

Isaiah 42:5-6 - God created the heaven and all living things in it. But when He created us, He called to us and demonstrated His righteousness, He will guard us and we will be the light to guide the nations.

"When the Bible speaks, God Speaks" - Albert Mohler



No comments:

Post a Comment