ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Thursday, July 24, 2014

House Purchasing Headaches

When my husband and I purchased our first home almost 8 years ago I was a loan processor, we had our real estate agent and I did the loan work. There was very little stress in the whole process. I was able to check on it every day and knew where it was in every stage. Well...let me tell you what, this time around it's completely different. I have never been this stressed!!!!!

Our offer was accepted almost two weeks ago, pest and home inspections done and are clear, the appraisal is done and is good. We are going with a USDA loan and I have no idea where we are or how it looks. We talked to our finance guy and he said we won't even know until a couple days before we are to sign our final loan documents if the loan is good or not. WHAT? So that means we could get all the way to the end of this stressful process and potentially not get the house because of the financing. That is crazy, my anxiety is through the roof. Please someone bring me a zanax.

Meanwhile we are starting to look at kitchen cabinets, carpet, and paint. Am I crazy, going to get my hopes up? I hope not, I pray every day that if it we are doing the right thing and its God's will that we live in this house that He please please please let everything go smoothly.

Here are a few pictures of the house in its current state, changes will be made! There may be a slow down in my bible study posts to every other day for the next couple months as we move and work on the house.

If you like the daily devotion please make sure to comment or send me a quick email, so I can take that into consideration as I make plans for future studies.

House

Dinning Area

The largest laundry room ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment