ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hope for the Weary Mom - Chapter 10


10. Let's Walk Together

We moms need to stick together. We cannot go through life alone, we need each other. God's whole design for us is that we join together and walk through life with others and not alone.

Many of us, I hope all of us have at least that one person, a best friend that they can call and talk to or visit with regularly. But we all have seasons in life where we will be alone. Whether it be life, or kids, or illness, or a move. I pray these seasons are short, and that we remember God is still there. In times like these God is more than likely molding you and working behind the scenes on our hearts, changing us in ways we will not release until we are on the other side. God has a plan for our hearts and we need to stop, smile, and remember all that He has & will provide for us. 

If you are in one of those lonely places - pray for a friends ask God to bring a friend into your life. Ask for bravery to step out of your comfort zone and meet other moms.

Important Note: Friends don't complete your life, only God can complete your life and make it whole. Friends are there to compliment you and add laughter o your life.

We need to come together as women, wife's and moms. Join hands and walk a lifetime together. Encourage, enrich, and inspire one another!


From my Journal,

I have shared before that after I had my youngest Cloe (who is now 3.5) that I was alone. None of my friends at the time had small children. After the 1st couple weeks no one wanted to slow down and spend time with a newborn. I felt ditched and excluded. Shortly after my little turned 1 I lost all my friends and was truly alone. For months I cried and felt betrayed and angry. But I kept busy and turned to God. I started attending church reading the word. He repaired alot of brokenness inside me, molded me and put my priorities back in the correct order. I AM BETTER BECAUSE OF THAT LONELY TIME.

The whole purpose of my blog is to share my life and my stories to with women, wife's, and mothers who are like me. To try to create a place where others can share their stories too, where they will be hugged and supported, NOT judged.  

"For where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am among them." Matthew 18:20


I forgot, I am going to start reading Namesake by Jessica LaGrone on Monday the 28th. I think this is going to be a really good one. If you want to read along make sure to pick this one up and the companion book Six Keys to a Transformed Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment