ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Meals For Moving

I hate it every time we move all we do is eat fast food crap for 3 or 4 days. So this time I am planning on making some moving meals. Make ahead or crock pot meals that we can take to the new house and eat.
So after scouring Pinterest for an hour I found the following ideas that I think my family and I will love.




Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches @

Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps @

Slow Cooker Taco Chicken Bowls @

Pressed Turkey Sandwhich @

Pulled Chicken Verde @

Skinny Chicken and Broccoli Casserole @

Spinach Turkey Muffins @

Spaghetti & Meatballs - Make Ahead Meals @

Cinnamon Vanilla Scones @

I hope you check out all these yummy recipes and wonderful blogs. Tag me on Pinterest (Thismomspath) on all your make ahead meals or meals perfect for moving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment