ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Namesake Week 5 and 6 Postponed Till After The Move

Well moving day is quickly approaching and I have soooo much to do to get ready, so I have postponed the final 2 chapters of namesake till after we move. Moving is one of the worst things. Between choosing paint colors, packing, training the dog and going on a weekend trip to see my parents things are going to get very busy. Not to mention all the things that I have to get done during and after the move.

I normally do really good with moves, but with my back issues and now the MS I find moving really hard. I want to help and I can't so I have to turn over control to others. Tell people where to put things and unload as I can. Plus try and keep Cloe busy and out of the way. Whewww I'm tired just thinking about it all.

Currently I'm on the hunt for meals to make ahead and eat during the move, so we aren't eating out for three days. I will post some meal recipes that I find tomorrow or Friday.




No comments:

Post a Comment