ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Random Thoughts Today

I am full of random thoughts today.

We had a great vacation, but Cloe, my husband and I came back sick (I will share more from our vacation in my next post). I am finally feeling normal today, but Cloe once again has that horrible cough from just a few weeks ago. When I am stuck in the house for 3 or more days with a sick little I find myself catching up on movies, yesterday while Cloe slept in my arms I watched The Impossible. What a movie!!!! I felt such fear, sadness, and inspiration. I wish that God would send me daily reminders to be thankful, to cherish each moment, and to remember that God has protected my family from tragedy.


That is my goal this year to remember that it could all be gone in the blink of an eye, to breath and release all those moments I cannot control, and to be thankful and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment