ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Monday, June 2, 2014

My Prayer for Today

Yesterday and today my stress and anxiety levels have been through the roof. I feel so out of control, but I hate talking about it..so I try to bury it.

With all the normal stresses of life, being a mother, a wife, a women, having health issues, plus financial stressers, it all becomes sooo much. Sometimes I feel like I a carrying a bag of bricks on my chest and I just need a clean fresh breath. So that's what I turn to God for, He is my fresh breath!


If from reading my blog you haven't guessed my favorite place is anywhere near the ocean and my favorite colors come from its waters. I use these images for strength sometimes. I imagine the sound of the waves and the feel of the wind and mist.

On these days I also crank the MC Contemporary Christian station on my TV, Michelle Tumes "Christ of Hope" is playing right now.

"May He bring you hope
Hope you have never, never known

May the Christ of hope
Embrace you evermore"

No comments:

Post a Comment