ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Family Changes

Well it's official I have a preschooler and soon to be high school freshman. My youngest daughter started preschool today, and can you believe it my oldest is about to graduate from 8th grade. Taking Cloe to her first day of preschool brought back so many memories of taking my oldest Shay to her first day.

Cloe


















Shay


















Everyone keeps asking "what are you going to do with your free time?" (the time that Cloe will be at preschool) And I'm not sure! Crafting and sewing is definitely on the list, but more than likely the time will spent running errands and cleaning.

When I dropped her off she took right to it. Started playing and never looked back. So here I am sitting in blissful silence today in my empty house thinking about how things are changing with my girls and with our family and what will the future hold?








No comments:

Post a Comment