ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hope for the Weary Mom - Continues Tomorrow

The whole family went to visit my mom and dad in Nevada this past weekend. I really wanted to get away from home, relax, and have some breathing room from the stress of buying a house. But I think I stressed just as much at my mom's as I was at home. But I love visiting my parents, its home for me ♥ Our oldest daughter has been staying with the parents for the past couple weeks after finding out that she has been getting herself into some major trouble. (I'll talk more about that in a later post).

We went and walked around Virginia City NV, and then went to the shooting range. Yes we are a family that shoots together :) Cloe got her first gun a little pink .22 so cute, and she had fun shooting off a couple rounds with her dad. I'm planning a trip to go up again soon, alone so that my mom and I can get our Junkin' on. I can't wait!!!! That will be a post you wont want to miss, lots of thrifting and antiquing, eye candy for all you vintage lovers.

We came home Sunday and I was beat, which carried over to Monday. It was about 108 here and I did not feel well at all. I have heard of people talk about the tiredness of MS, an exhaustion that hits hard. Well I felt it yesterday. An all over tired where my limbs felt heavy and I just had to take a long nap. I talked about how I take strong pride in the way my home looks and is taken care of. Well my husband came home yesterday very irritated that the house was a mess. It made me feel like I had failed as a wife, that I wasn't doing my duty to take care of my home. He didn't think about my not feeling well, or how I might feel at his outpouring of irritation about the way the house looked. I think this will be the hardest part about having MS, not being able to do it all and hoping that my family will help and be understanding. So many things to adjust too.

So now that you are all up date there is some exciting news about the house we are trying to purchase - we are having the home inspection done today and the appraisal later this week. I'm starting to put my doubt about us getting the house behind me and starting to get excited about moving.

I hope you join me tomorrow for the continuation of Hope for the Weary Mom.

God bless and have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment