ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

MS Update

Well its been a week since I started Copaxone. I was so scared of the idea of injecting myself before I started I was sure that I was going to break down that first time, but I didn't. I have yet to break down about any of it...do you think I am in DENIAL?

The injections are going perfectly, no problems yet. It really doesn't hurt as much as you would think, the needle is so small and its all over in a few seconds. It will take time for it to help, and I know that there are sure to be bumpy roads ahead, since MS is one of the most unpredictable diseases...there are no road maps.

For those of you reading this that have MS and take Copaxone what were/are your side effects? I have been feeling sleepless, a little more tired than normal, and some nausea (but it could be nerves and the stresses of trying to buy a house, which prepare yourself you will be hearing alot more about in the weeks to come.)

It's strange to reach out to complete strangers and I now have something in common with because I have MS.

"Friendship is born at that moment 
when one person says to another
 'What! You too?' I thought I was the only one."
 ~ C.S. Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment