ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Monday, January 27, 2014

Stumbling Through My Fast



I have been sick with this awful cold for the past four days. It is very hard to continue to fast when you are sick. I have prayed for wellness and know that if I am trying my best to follow through with this God will see that. I feel like even we feel like are failing at something, if we are making an honest effort than we are still doing good.

I have done a ton of research on fasting, the purpose behind people choosing to fast is as individual as the people fasting. But one main purpose is to become in union with God. One many thing that I have taken away from my fast is I need to make more time for God. I will make my quiet unplugged time with God an everyday thing!

1 week to go - I am praying that I make it to the end and that I feel satisfied with the way I did it.

If you are struggling with a fast whether it be sickness, hunger, or circumstance comment or email me.

~Fear not, I am with you always~

No comments:

Post a Comment