ga('require', 'displayfeatures')

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Happy Fall Yall


Finally fall has come to Northern California. 

So much has happened since my last post...
After painting for four days and getting all new carpet,
We finally got all moved into our new house,
both girls started school (Shay as a freshman and Cloe in preschool),
Shay decided to run away from home for 24 hours,
and my MS has been kicking my butt.

Its been a crazy 2 months thats for sure!

Today my house smells like the stew that's in the crock pot and its overcast from the rain last night. 
It finally feels like fall, my favorite season.

Since its so late in the week I will finish the last two chapters of the Namesake study next week.


Here are a few photos from the past couple weeks.









No comments:

Post a Comment